National Champion and Illinois’ Only Gold-Level Bowling Coach Bill Spigner Strikes Deal with Eaglewood for One-Day Private and Group Bowling Clinics – Bowling Deals Last All Month Long
ITASCA, Ill. – (Aug 1, 2019) – Sat., Aug. 10 is National Bowling Day, and Eaglewood Resort & Spa (Eaglewood) has secured national bowling champion and Illinois’ only gold-level bowling coach Bill Spigner for a rare opportunity for the public to “Roll with a Pro.”
“Kegler’s Bowling Alley has been a hit with guests at Eaglewood for years, whether people rent the whole alley for events or stop in to bowl a few frames,” said Eric Bates, general manager of Eaglewood Resort & Spa, of the six-lane, retro-style bowling alley on the resort grounds. “This year, we’re excited to have Bill Spigner, one of the best bowlers and coaches in the world, to help our neighbors, families and guests have fun and up their bowling game.”
All levels – from kingpin to gutter-ball guru – are welcome to participate in the bowling clinics. Below are the details:
- Sat., Aug. 10, 2019 – “Roll with a Pro” Private Sessions and Bowling Clinic
- “Roll with a Pro” Private Sessions
- From 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m., Spigner will provide private sessions where he will use video and form analysis to knock down any bad habits and refine throwing techniques. The cost for the clinic is $10 per person, and limited to six people. Pre-registration is required.
- “Roll with a Pro” Bowling Clinic
- From 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., Spigner will hold an upbeat and fun bowling clinic for families, groups and couples to improve their bowling game to better enjoy their time at the lanes. The cost for the clinic is $10 per person, $20 per couple, and $30 for family of four (two adults, two kids).
- Both “Roll with a Pro” Private Sessions and Bowling Clinic fees include use of shoes and a ball, and each participant will receive a coupon good for a future free game of bowling. Pre-registration is required.
- Spigner will focus on skills such as picking out the right ball, overall bowling form, stance and targeting.
- “Roll with a Pro” Private Sessions
Pre-registration is required. Families, neighbors and bowling enthusiasts alike can reserve their spot on Event Brite.
Eaglewood Keeps Its National Bowling Day Rolling All Month Long
If bowling enthusiasts can’t spare the time to go to a clinic, the specials at Eaglewood for the rest of the month may strike their fancy. On weekends now through Aug. 30, neighbors, families, and bowlers can enjoy a free hour of bowling (pay for one hour, get the second hour free), as well as food specials. Kegler’s also has billiards, darts, a full-service bar, and an outdoor patio.
# # #
About Eaglewood Resort & Spa
Located northwest of Chicago in Itasca, Illinois, Eaglewood Resort & Spa is a unique Midwest destination offering 295 spacious guest rooms and suites and 37,000 square feet of meeting and event space. Just 10 miles west of O’Hare International Airport, this exceptional resort is ideal for small getaways or major events, from high-impact corporate conferences to grand wedding celebrations. Eaglewood’s prairie-style architecture and design is highly inspired by nature, as well as the legendary work of Frank Lloyd Wright. The 18-hole championship golf course, luxury spa, on-site fitness centers, indoor pool, retro-style bowling alley and multiple dining options cater to a wide variety of guests looking for both fun and relaxation. Eaglewood is a member of Benchmark Resorts & Hotels, a family of distinctive destinations and unrivaled experiences in global travel and hospitality. For more information or reservations, visit www.eaglewoodresort.com or call the main phone number at 630-773-1400.